PW: Caramell Dansen PW: Caramell Dansen

Promising

Tjis one will get blammed, its short pointless,
But the style is cute and entertaining on it's own.
Keep it up :)

Sonic Syythe World 15 Sonic Syythe World 15

heh, remember watching the first episode...

i thought it wa tasteless crap - too many edited sonics =).
But you've improved since then. I still think you should try finding voice actors (and if you do - pm me, i need some too).
Liked the menu... dunno what else to saw. You've overdone with the breaking apart effect a bit.
Cheers!

Kid Icarus - Part III Kid Icarus - Part III

Sweet

Everything was well-balanced. Good voiceacting, not too many filters (now flashers overuse them). In some parts that reminded me "dragon warrior monsters" for GBC. It's only my opiniun though.
Keep it up! Adding you to my fav. list!
Soul_Of_Darlness

Creepy Pilgrim Guy Creepy Pilgrim Guy

You've re-submitted

Read the title

EyeEatPennies responds:

Hey yeah, I resubmitted, the first one I submitted I believe was Creepy Thanksgiving, there was no picture associated w/ it so i submitted again w/ a picture, so if you plan on blaming one of em blam "Creepy THanksgiving" tHanks

Trailer - Time Trailer - Time

Ok,

Now listen:
I love Nightwish, so i voted 5 =)
Nice text effects, but i found myself skiping through the text to actualy see the action, and was very surprised that there was no action at all. If this gets blammed, contact me, i'll teach you some sprite animation...

ChansenOrsan responds:

Yeah, I'm not the one who likes to give away stuff you see, I like putting stuff down like the storyline. Basicly I am againest spoilers...But still I will gladly take your help ^_^ - Chansen

Pika Pika Pika Techno Pika Pika Pika Techno

Strange, but good

Althou it was pretty damn freaky, i liked it.
Try higher fps, a menu would be nice.
Keep it up!

Squall85 responds:

It was an earlier movie, nowadays I do use higher FPS in newer flash movies (about 34FPS).
ThenX!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Super!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, im still laughing!!!
Ok, now for the rewiew.It's amazing, the graphic style is soooooo close to original one, the song lacked words some times (2), but still, i agree with tom, the best spoof ever!!!

BTW, where's my prize?

New Numa New Numa

Wanna know what's he's singing about?

That's russian, and he's mainly singing same words:
"1, 2, 3... 4, 5.
A little rabbit came out
Suddenly a hunter runs out
and shoots directly in the rabbit
bang bang oh my god! My poor rabbit is dying!"
That't an old song for little children.
Ow, and there's allso this in the end:
"I love you, please love me!
I love you, please love me!
I love you, please love me!
I love you, please love me!..."
Pretty dumb

The Receptionist The Receptionist

MOLODEC CHUVAK

CTEB!!!
Osobenno "sinhronnost" perevoda ))))

Sonic: The Time Capture Sonic: The Time Capture

Promising

Graphics: Sprites were all clear, animation - smooth, visual effects - fascinating. 9/10.

Style: Wow, that's been a while since i saw the las old school sonic! Good work! 10/10.

Sound: Well, not bad, but misses some fading in and out, but that's not a big deal overall. 8/10

Violence: I've got nothing to say, good job. 10/10

Interactivity: this flash misses a menĂ£ at the begining, and a replay button woul look nice. 4/10

Humor: Hehe a little unexpected, let's just keep it for
other user ;) 8/10

Overall, you're a great flasher, and i hope to see your further works, My Favorite flasher's list has another name in it.