PW: Caramell Dansen PW: Caramell Dansen

Promising

Tjis one will get blammed, its short pointless,
But the style is cute and entertaining on it's own.
Keep it up :)

Sonic Syythe World 15 Sonic Syythe World 15

heh, remember watching the first episode...

i thought it wa tasteless crap - too many edited sonics =).
But you've improved since then. I still think you should try finding voice actors (and if you do - pm me, i need some too).
Liked the menu... dunno what else to saw. You've overdone with the breaking apart effect a bit.
Cheers!

Kid Icarus - Part III Kid Icarus - Part III

Sweet

Everything was well-balanced. Good voiceacting, not too many filters (now flashers overuse them). In some parts that reminded me "dragon warrior monsters" for GBC. It's only my opiniun though.
Keep it up! Adding you to my fav. list!
Soul_Of_Darlness

Robo Run Robo Run

Cool Game

Looked like a mashup between VVVVVV and Sonic at first, obviously because of the gravity shifting and spring-spike elements, but not to say it's a bad thing :)

The engine is solid, haven't seen a bug or a glitch in the hourse spent with this one, the controlls are super-responsive (although C and M wouldn't be my first choise of buttons to use on a laptop- (I was allways messing around with the touchpad).

It's not that hard, but the 'extreme' challenge took me a couple of hours to complete (not it a row, played for several days). It was challenging enough to be worthy of being called a challenge, and fair enough to keep going.

A must-play for any platformer-maniac, especially if you liked V.

Some advice:
It could use an insane challenge like 'collect all the colored blobs, not die AND do it faster than in 400 secs', but that mey just be me.

And the music wasn't that great, you should go for something more upbeat and 8-bit sounding, maybe different melodies for different stage types.

Final Battle 2 Final Battle 2

Promising

Extremely well built for a flash-based game, looking forward to see te future of this project.

Come construcive critisism:
- It would be nice to see the enemie's HP.
- Use the top of the screen for the menu system, and please, make it at least a little larger! I know it fits the style this way, but it's a pain in the ass to navigate.
- character mugshots would be awesome.

P.S. Bug Report: The menu will not reappear after using a Phoenix Down if everybody is alive.

ntttoon responds:

thank ^^.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Thanks Man!

Thanks to you i learned how to play the zelda and mario melodies )
took me half an hour to learn them, wanted to try the kirby melody but my neighbours started to knock in the wall =P

IF you're still making another update, then add more songs. Not only VG - it would be nice to have some mobile phone tunes.

And you should make something like a progress line. It takes a while to get to the point that you don't understand, and if you want to hear it again, you need to click through the whole song.

Cheers!

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

Finaly!!!!

Cool!I think this would be great as a battle track, or maby a runaway.

Offtopic: Paragon, you're still alive!
I've been waiting for ages for new audios! Whoot ^_^ !

8 on 1 (Megaman 6) 8 on 1 (Megaman 6)

Great